Drunken driving convictions
The following people were convicted in Waupaca County Circuit Court of drinking and driving offenses or driving under the influence of controlled substances.
• Jeffrey L. Schertzl, 50, Oshkosh, was sentenced to three years in prison, three years of extended supervision, assessed $2,273 in fines and court costs and his license revoked for 36 months for a seventh offense.
• Jerry G. Kron, 55, Waupaca, was sentenced to 100 days in jail with 75 days stayed under the Safe Streets Treatment Options Program (SSTOP), assessed $2,164, revoked 30 months for a third offense.
• Braden M. Kaminske, 30, Waupaca, 45 days in jail, assessed $3,306, revoked 24 months for a third offense.
• Chad D. Gigl, 30, Kimberly, 100 days in jail, two years of probation, assessed $2,430, revoked two years for a second offense while a minor was in the vehicle.
• Michael J. Waller, 27, Clintonville, 20 days in jail with 13 stayed under SSTOP, assessed $2,040, revoked 13 months for a second offense.
• Cody J. Mayfield, 25, Wisconsin Rapids, assessed $1,040, revoked nine months.
• Nathan L. Kobs, 28, Clintonville, assessed $967, revoked eight months.
• Nicole J. Riley, 27, Fremont, assessed $767, revoked eight months.
• John A. Swiers, 60, Appleton, assessed $1,009, revoked eight months.
• Tyler J. Hansen, 22, New London, assessed $967, revoked eight months.
• Roger A. Jechorek, 54, New London, assessed $1,030, revoked nine months.
• Rebecca J. Nelson, 38, Waupaca, assessed $967, revoked eight months.
• James B. Durrant, 39, Waupaca, assessed $885, revoked seven months.
• Blake J. Thoe, 19, Waupaca, assessed $967, revoked eight months.
• Jeremy J. Bauer, 31, New London, assessed $998, revoked nine months.
• Magnum L. Bork, 18, Amherst, assessed $885, revoked six months.