Waupaca County sheriff’s report Nov. 27
• Nov. 27 – Caller reported that someone had entered his home in Northgate Estates, New London, and tipped over chairs, tipped over the bed and broke dishes. There was no sign of forced entry.
• Nov. 26 – A Manawa caller reported that he is being blackmailed by a woman he met on Facebook. He said he and the woman had been pleasuring themselves and she asked him to send her some video. Now, she was threatening to post the video on YouTube.
• Nov. 26 – A red Kia SUV was reported stolen from the 300 block of McKinley Street, New London.
• Nov. 26 – Caller reported that the traffic cones had been knocked into the roadway at both intersections on Main Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 26 – The Pick ‘n Save on West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported that a Crown Victoria on jacks with missing tires had been left in the parking lot overnight.
• Nov. 25 – A woman from the E9000 block of State Highway 96, Fremont, reported that a man who was getting ready to go into the field to hunt loaded his gun while still in his car and the gun went off, shot through his car and into her car.
• Nov. 25 – Caller on the 500 block of High Street, Waupaca, reported that someone broke the door to gain entry to his apartment.
• Nov. 25 – Caller from the N5600 block of Waupaca Road, Ogdensburg, reported that when he came home, he found two of his trucks smashed up in his driveway when he returned home.
• Nov. 25 – Caller from the Waupaca Hotel, East Union Street, Waupaca, reported that a man was screaming about methamphetamines.
• Nov. 24 – Caller reported that someone broke into her apartment on the 500 block of High Street, Waupaca, and stole $70.
• Nov. 24 – Caller reported finding a wallet on State Highway 49 between Gjertson Road and County Trunk B in Iola.
• Nov. 24 – Caller reported finding syringes on the shoulder of Ware Street, east of Gusmer Enterprises in Waupaca.
• Nov. 24 – Caller reported hearing 75-80 gunshots somewhere to the northwest of the ski hill in Iola.
• Nov. 24 – Piggly Wiggly, West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported a shoplifter.
• Nov. 23 – Caller reported that her 2017 Mazda 3 was stolen from the 400 block of West Union Street, Waupaca. She said the keys were not in the vehicle.
• Nov. 23 – Caller from the E11000 block of Teske Road, Clintonville, reported that a man with a restraining order against him kept driving by her house.
• Nov. 23 – Caller reported that a black sedan was southbound on county Trunk E south of Waupaca with its headlights flashing and its horn blaring as if its ignition interlock device had been activated.
• Nov. 22 – The Kwik Trip on County Trunk QQ, Waupaca, reported a gas drive-off by a blue Dodge Caravan.
• Nov. 22 – Caller from Ogdensburg reported that he was eastbound on State Highway 161 when he believes a gunshot hit his windshield and cased damage.
• Nov. 22 – A Department of Corrections agent in Waupaca asked that a 50-year-old man on probation be taken into custody because he was intoxicated.
• Nov. 22 – A resident at MacArthur Hall at Wisconsin Veterans Home in King reported the theft of $35.
• Nov. 22 – Crossroads Care Center in Waupaca reported that an intoxicated man had entered the premises and refused to tell staff whom he was visiting.
• Nov. 22 – Caller reported that an intoxicated man was running around naked in the Waupaca Hotel, East Union Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 21 – Caller from the E7400 block of Doyd Road, New London, reported threatening posts on Facebook, as well as posts of her bank records.
Two injured in crash
Two people were injured in a one-vehicle crash shortly before 11:45 a.m. Nov. 20.
Joshua Johnson, 32, Spencer, was eastbound in the left lane on U.S. Highway 10 in rural Weyauwega when his Chevy Trailblazer drifted onto the left shoulder.
According to the incident report, Johnson overcorrected, crossed over both eastbound lanes, hit a guardrail and flipped over.
The driver and a passenger, Nicklaus Johnson, 50, were transported by ambulance to a Waupaca hospital for treatment of possible injuries.