Drunken driving convictions
The following people were convicted in Waupaca County Circuit Court of drinking and driving offenses or driving under the influence of controlled substances.
• Kenneth E. Moore, 47, West Allis, was sentenced to 125 days in jail, assessed $3,106 in fines and court costs and his license revoked for 36 months for a fourth offense.
• Salvador Martinez Mendoza, 36, Appleton, 80 days in jail, assessed $3,306, revoked 30 months for a third offense.
• Donald J. Flease, 64, New London, sentenced to 60 days in jail with 45 days stayed under the Safe Streets Treatment Options Program, assessed $1,786, revoked 24 months for a third offense.
• Alex J. Stroik, 27, Manawa, 40 days in jail with 33 stayed under SSTOP, assessed $1,723, revoked 14 months for a second offense.
• Derek W. Burroughs, 26, Appleton, five days in jail, assessed $1,471, revoked one year for a second offense.
• Jenna L. Kriesser, 26, New London, 40 days in jail with 35 stayed under SSTOP, assessed $2,166, revoked 14 months for a second offense.
• Trenton J. Kirsch, 18, Menasha, five days in jail, assessed $1,471, revoked 12 months for having a juvenile passenger on a first offense.
• Christopher D. Rulseh, 39, Appleton, assessed $1,030, revoked nine months.
• Christine E. Pelke, 27, Antigo, assessed $811, revoked six months.
• Kyle P. Forseth, 31, Iola, assessed $967, revoked eight months,
• John T. Faldet, 22, Iola, assessed $967, revoked eight months.