Waupaca County sheriff’s report Dec. 3
• Dec. 2 – A registered sex offender living on the 700 block of West Waupaca Street, New London, reported he received a call claiming to be from the Sex Offender Division, saying he needed to pay it money through Google pay card.
• Dec. 2 – Corner Bar, Iola, reported a fight between two men.
• Dec. 1 – A caller from the 500 block of Demarest Avenue reported his son punched him in the face and was still hitting him as he was on the phone with the 911 communications officer.
• Dec. 1 – C and R Waterfront Bar, New London, reported they kicked out a customer who was trying to start fights. He then began pounding on the door and starting fights in the parking lot.
• Nov. 30 – A truck tipped over in the back lot of Faulks Bros. Construction, Waupaca. The driver suffered minor injuries.
• Nov. 30 – A caller from the E1700 block of Wolf River Drive, Iola, reported two packages worth a total of $700 were delivered, then stolen.
• Nov. 30 – An 86-year-old Waupaca caller called 911 and sked if it was Sunday.
• Nov. 29 – Caller from the 600 block of North Third Street, Weyauwega, reported someone entered their home and stole two bottles of pain killers.
• Nov. 29 – Caller from the N1800 block of County Trunk E, Waupaca, reported a coworker threatened him.
• Nov. 28 – Staff reported finding marijuana in the room of a 63-year-old resident at the Wisconsin Veterans Home at King.
• Nov. 28 – Staff at Wisconsin Veterans Home at King reported a resident with dementia was demanding to see a deputy and giving security a hard time.
• Nov. 28 – Caller from the E4700 block of Den-Ed Road, Weyauwega, reported a computer was delivered to the wrong apartment in her building, the other tenants signed her child’s name to the delivery receipt and they still have the computer.
• Nov. 27 – Caller from the 500 block of High Street, Waupaca, reported her 8-year-old daughter was hitting other people and refusing to go to school. She called about 10 minutes later and said things were under control.
• Nov. 27 – A Weyauwega caller reported a 21-year-old man left her a suicidal voice mail.
• Nov. Nov. 27 – A Waupaca woman who filled out a statement while she was in jail reported she received a photo of her statement with the message: “Snitches get stitches.”
• Nov. 27 – Dollar General, Waupaca, reported a man in a Mustang was screaming and yelling at an elderly woman.
• Nov. 27 – Caller from Pleasant View Lane, Waupaca, reported his neighbor’s dogs were on his property again.
• Nov. 27 – Caller from the 200 block of Emerald Street, Weyauwega, reported she had just returned home from the hospital and learned her daughter was going to change the locks and lock her out.
One person was injured in a one-vehicle crash shortly before 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 1, in the town of Union.
According to the accident report, Amber Thorn, 26, Clintonville was southbound on State highway 110 when she failed to negotiate the curve at the intersection with County Trunk OO.
Thorn’s vehicle crossed the center line and went into the south ditch where it rolled over, then landed back on its wheels.
Thorn was taken by ambulance to Thedacare in Waupaca for treatment of minor injuries.